This amazing bundle of 24 Lightroom Presets was put together by travel and adventure photographer Robin Maeter. These presets will help you add natural, clean colors to your landscape and adventure photography work, as well as clean up and add moody tones to your portraits or urban fashion shots.
They have been created with precise calibration adjustments and clean arrangement to bring your images to life using powerful tools & professional methods.
I always use them to get the right content posted on my Instagram feed or for professional content creation for my customers and brands.
But please mention that you always have to adjust every picture by your own if you want to receive the best colors in Adobe Lightroom.
ROBIN MAETER EDITION
Smart adjustments and pro results - Best results with one click and small adjustment to finalize your shot. Clean and professional arrangement. 24 Professional Presets tested in Lightroom 4.0 to 5.0
Supported files: RAW, DNG, TIFF, PSD, JPG
- I have made this preset while working for the Falcon Lens Award. It´s close to Toni Mahfud´s Photography Look-a-Like on Instagram. It perfectly fits for desert shots or pictures with a nice blue sky.
- Probably the best shot for real Instagram travel shots like pictures from @beautifuldestinations are other well-known content pages. It gives the feeling of something mystic coming out.
- These green tones help you to give your shot a moody feeling in nature. It´s the Ginkaku-Ji in Kyoto which impressed me to create an old-japanese look.
- This preset nearly works on every of your shots. I am using it almost for every pre-setting of my pictures. Skin-tones still look beautiful and your fashion shots look more urban.
- It is not really an orange tilt preset but it perfectly works for NYC nightshots or other night urban scenes with a dark blue sky.
- It´s a real simple but useful preset that brings more feeling into your picture. The cold blue ice tones bring kind of temperature into your shot.
- You need more saturation in your pictures? Go with that one, it looks warm and epic. The colors are more intense and still natural.
- There is no need to do that crazy editing on your pictures, sometimes it´s just helpful to change little setting to make your shot better.
- I am shooting a lot with my GoPro for underwater adventures. But most of these shots are loosing depth. So this preset is the perfect add-on to remove the dust and turns green sand into light white ground.
- Blue colors are changed to pink - if you got a nice sundowner you should have a try on that one.
- Simple but easy settings turn your pictures to moody landscape shots.
- Similiar like the moody-mountain preset but fits better for natural urban colors.
+12 MORE LIGHTROOM PRESETS